Register by Mail:
Print out the Registration Form and mail it along with a check payable to :
5531 Botanical Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Register by Phone:
Call Steve today at: 757-615-8355
Conference Registration – $105
Children Under 16 (Little Big Top) – $60
Single Day Registration
Saturday Only – $80
Friday Workshops Registration
The Entertaining Business – $20
Puppet Construction & Performance – $20 (additional $10 kit fee due at the door)
Skits Construction & Performance – $20
Balloon Decor – $20
Super Santa Sunday
$125 Super Santa Sunday Workshop – Santa
$75 Super Santa Sunday Workshop – Mrs. Santa
$20 Circus Magic T-Shirt
Hotel and Conference Center
A Trademark by Wyndham
6945 Pocahontas Trail
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Please remember to make your Hotel accommodations!
At the Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center, we understand that in spite of the almost limitless activities and attractions only moments away, our guests may prefer to relax and unwind at our peaceful home-away-from-home. Throughout your visit, you will enjoy a comprehensive range of amenities and conveniences.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Parking
- Roll-away Beds Available at a $15 nightly fee
- Cribs Available on a Complimentary Basis
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
- 24-hour Fully-Equipped Fitness Center
- Business Center with Fax and Printing Capabilities
- Coin-Operated Guest Laundry Facility
- Valet Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Services
- Pet-friendly rooms available*
*Pet-friendly accommodations may be available. The hotel must be advised before arrival if you will be bringing your pet with you. Pet rooms are located on the 1st floor near designated “pet areas” where courtesy bags are located. Dogs are the only pets we can accept at this time. Only two dogs are allowed per room. A fee of $25.00 per room per night will be applied to your account. If you reserve connecting rooms, the pet fee will apply to both rooms. Dogs are not permitted in suites or public areas and must be leashed at all times. If left alone in a guest room, we ask that they be crated. Any damage to the room will be the owner’s responsibility. Noise disturbance will not be permitted. Service animals are accepted on a complimentary basis.
ConventionGuys.com proudly Guarantees that you will:
- Learn the steps to making a lasting impression on your audience.
- Add new techniques to strengthen your performance skills.
- Enjoy direct access to some of the nation’s premiere children’s entertainers.
- Network with a social community of like-minded individuals dedicated to all varieties of children’s entertainment.
If we receive your written cancellation prior to one month (30 days) before the convention, 50% of your registration will be refunded. After that time no refunds are given.
All expenses associated with continuing education taken to improve professional skills are tax deductible subject to the limitations set forth by the IRS. Please contact your accountant for details.
Code of Conduct for Participants and Attendees:
All events produced by ConventionGuys.com are family events, often with young and impressionable children present. Those attending anticipate a clean and family-orientated atmosphere. Vulgarity, obscenities, innuendos, and clothing displaying insulting or risqué wording and images will not be tolerated. We have folks from various political parties and ethnic backgrounds present. We expect all present to conduct themselves in a respectful manner.